OOTD: Turtle Necking

13:05






It's winter and I'm slightly over wearing jeans! Yes it can get a bit chilly here but it's honestly not freezing even though on some day it feels like it is. The Aussie winter just doesn't get that cold. This season I'm seriously loving the turtle neck and sometime I wish it was colder so I can wear it more often. This is a knit one is by Banana Republic. This one is huge on me, I didn't realise this but they have normal and petite size, this one is the normal but I've also got a petite one in a cream and it fits me so much better. But I just love the turtle neck so much that I can't not wear it, so I tucked it in to make it seem smaller with this  beaded skirt by Finder's Keepers. Yes, the beads unfortunately do fall off :( But if you're slightly over jeans for winter, always try a skirt with a top that you always wear, it changes your look up a bit. If you're legs get cold then throw on a pair of stockings and since it's winter, its the perfect time for my favourite footwear, boots!

Lots of Love,
Tanya 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *