OOTD: 21.07.15

18:31

Another week of serious MIA, unfortunately! :( All in all I just ended up having a busier week than usual because I had a lot more to do at work and this week is going to be equally as crazy! Since its a bit of a 'short' week, as I'm going to Splendour on Friday!!! I'm super excited and listening to a splendy playlist as I type this up. I might try and get a video up but I'm thinking it might not be possible. But after this week I should have more time! Anyway enough of my babble, I have an OOTD for you all. This is what I'm wearing today.


The last week or so I have been in sweaters pretty much everyday since it was so cold! I was getting a little bored of sweaters so I decided to change it up a bit go for another look, since it's been warm up slightly. I decided go with an all back outfit and throw on my denim top over it. I love this look and it shows off my new favourite belt! Been wearing it pretty much everyday!




Top: Dotti
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Lipstick
Belt: Little JC boutique
Denim Top: Forever 21
Scarf: NZ boutique
Rings:Assorted 

Lots of Love,
Tanya 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *