Makeup Mondays: Empties & Repurchased Product

20:41

I'm just gonna have to stop saying sorry for not posting! Life has just been hectic for me lately! Here's another Makeup Monday:






I've been trying to use up some of my products lately, which I did but then I loved them so much I had to repurchase them. I have a habit of not using all of the products, so for me to actually use it all up is quite rare! 

-Bioderma: After I heard that it was all the rave for bloggers, I had to get it and ever since I've been using it. This has been my go to makeup remover/sometime toner in the morning. This just takes everything off your face and leave it feeling clean. Which I think is necessary for bedtime and it's always good to have a nice clean face for applying makeup. 

Clinique Moisture Surge: The little sample I had lasted me a few months! I used this everyday now after I use the Bioderma, for me it's the perfect moisturiser. I have quite oily skin and if I apply a cream based moisturiser, I end up super shiny. But this gel formula really sinks into my skin leaving it quite matte. 

Anastasia Brow Wiz: I've had this for 4 months and I've used it all up! This is 100% go to eyebrow pencil! The colour I got was perfect for me which I think is why I love it, it makes it look quite natural and well defined. I've used a few other pencil/wind up pencils before and nothing compares to this. 

Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat: I think I've talked about this before. If anyone ever paints their nails at night and goes to bed, you end up with little imprints in your nail then this is the product you have to get! It allows the nail polish to dry quicker and protects it for chipping.

Lots of Love,
Tanya


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *