OOTD: Those Ripped Jean

17:48










Realising that you're half way through you uni semester and you've done absolutely nothing is not a great feeling. I've had to spend the last couple of weeks catching up with all my assignments which is the reason behind my lack of post. But anyway here's a new post!

Thank gosh it's getting cooler, cos it means jeans time! Ripped jeans are taking the celeb world by a storm, making them a staple in the wardrobe. Whether it be a slash on the knee or completely destroyed I'm thinking these will be a key item in my wardrobe over the winter (hope you're legs don't freeze up). I brought these while I was away and finally autumn is actually feeling like autumn here! I paired these jeans with a stripe top and some look a like birks for the day. But for the night I paired them with a navy sleeveless top and some heeled boot and I also had a leather jacket for when it was a bit chilly. Which is what I wore to Amplify. I am however looking for a pair of ripped skinny slash at the knee jeans, I hoping to get some over the next few weeks let me know if you know of any nice ones! 

Lots of Love,
Tanya



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *