Makeup Mondays: All about that base

20:19

Let's talk about that base this week! I'm just gonna go through what I've been loving as base to start off my make up.

Prep the face


I will use the Bio Derma just on a cotton pad and just wipe over the face, just to make sure my face is clean. Sometimes I put on my makeup during the day and by then sometimes it's just a bit oily which is why I just the Bio Derma. I then use the Clinique moisture surge, its a gel formula which I love cos I tend to get shiny due to the weather and I feel with this gel it moisturises my face without giving it an shiny finish like creams do. Then I prime my skin, with the Smashbox photo finish colour correcting primer. It is a travel size one but I'm trying to finish it before starting another primer. But I think it does a pretty good job as primer.

Foundation 


Depending on how my skin is looking or how I'm feeling I'll either pick on of the following foundations:
Nars Sheer Matte: I use this one if I want a fuller coverage. I'll tend to use this if I'm going somewhere nice and I have time to work in my makeup. This will last pretty much all day on me, because the weather is super humid here I will have to blot sometime once if I'm out to keep it matte.
Tarte BB cream: This one also gives me a pretty high coverage, I'd use this when I want some sort of makeup but I can't be bothered with concealers. I just think it's such a great BB cream which almost acts as a foundation and primer as one, if I use this sometimes I won't bother with the primer. This is something I'll definitely be using once uni goes back as I'm quite lazy when it comes to make-up and uni especially when I have 8am starts.
Milani The Multitasker Face Powder: I like using this if I'm having a good skin day, this one just gives a light coverage, I'm sure you can build it up but I will just use the powder brush and just do a light cover with this. It's very quick and easy.

Lots of Love,
Tanya 




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Clinique Moisture Surge is a great pre-makeup moisturiser. It's one of my favourites!

    Antonia x | Fifi and the Diamonds

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *