October Wrap up:Photo Diary

18:37

This week I've be super busy studying, exactly week one week till I'm free for the summer! Since it's the end of October I thought I'd do a monthly wrap up (sorry didn't have time to do a favourites or ootd). It was suppose to be a quite month before I go into exams but it ended up being quite a busy one, not sure that's the way to go! It ended up being a lot of food thing, sorry if it makes you hungry! (they've got little captions under them if you want to find out more about it)

This was the start of october, pizza and pasta, with a side of wedges (my fave).
NO, this wasn't a meal for myself, it was shared among my family. 


Cute little impromptu tea party with some friends. 



Ball pics! Super fun! If you want to know about my make up or outfit click the links! 






Amazing dinner at Alfred and Constance with Kate





Forever21 is finally in Australia!!! WOOHOO! This was their grand opening launch!
 I waited a while to get in! Super cool pieces, at amazing prices! They also had a Photo Booth!!



Lots of Love,

Tanya 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *