Running Rows of Trees

19:11











A winter must have is a big coat that you can throw over anything to keep you warm. I recently brought this coat from ASOS and it was also featured in my monthly favourites. A parka like this is perfect to keep you warm when you've got a crop top, or in my case a jumper. I tend to wear cropped tops/jumpers with high waisted jeans as it won't show too much stomach! 

Although my outfit is mainly black, I like to add a bit of colour with the navy pom pom snood and my mirrored sunglasses. It may not be bright accessories but I can't help but feel like I'm dressed for a funeral if I didn't have any accessories. 

Snood- Primark
Top- A boutique in Melbourne
Jeans- J Brand
Boots-Rockport
Bag-Longchamp
Rings-Assorted
Sunglasses- H & M

Hope you like this outfit! 
Tanya 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *