Cacao Banana Smoothie

19:31


I've been reaching most mornings. I got this combination when I went for breakfast one morning and ever since, I have just recreated it at home. 

The recipe for this jar of healthy goodness is below: 
1 banana 
1/3 of the jar with almond milk
1/3 with ice
1 teaspoon with Mayver's peanut and Cacoa or Cacoa powder
1 teaspoon of Chia Seed
Rasberries to top it off 
(These ratios fill my jar to the brim) 

Depending on how thick you want the consistency of the smoothie, 1/3 of almond milk and ice will generally give a thicker consistency and more frappe like. Whereas, if you go 1/2 almond milk and 1/4 ice it will give you a more watery consistency. Either way they both taste amazing! 

This is such an easy smoothie recipe and it's good if you're on the go and need something to fill you up. I love having this and vegemite toast in the morning! 

Lots of Love 
Tanya 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *