Marie Claire Up Late

14:38

I went to the Marie Claire Up Late last week which is an annual event held at James St by the magazine Marie Claire. The street was a lit up with fairy lights, there heaps of people out and about and having a drink or two.

I found some pretty shop front displays last week and I felt like they were too beautiful to keep for myself. The last one is definitely my favourite picture I took, since they're the fashion capitals and I would love to visit the 3 that I haven't been to!



Robb + Lulu
Sass and Bide




My Favourite Picture from the night! 

I also had the pleasure of getting a picture with editor of Marie Claire Australia, Jackie Frank! (horrible quality photo, it was taken on my iphone!)


Love Tanya! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You were outside Robb and Lulu!? You should have come in and said hello :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You work there? I should have, will have to pop in sometime when you're working!

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *