My Blog

20:55

So I didn't want to just start this blog without a bit of an introduction. I've always wanted to start a blog and I've started many! However, every time I do, I seem to forget about it or just forget to post, which isn't the right way to go about a blog. My goal for this blog is to keep it active and try to post weekly. I don't really know what I will post on this blog just yet but I'm leaning toward a lifestyle blog, which will include fashion, beauty, food and my thoughts.

A little bit about me. My name is Tanya and I'm 18. I'm currently studying business and creative industry at university. If you want to know more about me head over to my About me on my Tumblr.

I'm always happy to talk and I love getting to know new people! If you want to get to know more about me follow me on Twitter or follow my Tumblr. Either tweet me or drop by my ask!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *